At Pegamento, we care about much more than just your knowledge of your field. For you, with your dreams, talent, and fun personality, we would love to find a place.
What does it mean to work at Pegamento?
As far as our customers are concerned, projects often should have been finished yesterday. Of course, we are realistic in this context, but we do use the scrum methodology to make sure we deliver added value quickly. This is part of the game.
To translate a complex customer requirement into a smart solution, you need to understand the customer's DNA. That starts with listening and analysing. These competences are important to us.
We welcome own initiative and don't understand if you say 'can't'. Together, we look for the 'can do'. Also, you always want to know the 'why'.
Ability to have fun
Friday at a quarter past four: time for beer. We have our own bar where we get together to find out what everyone is up to and to exchange experiences.
We also go for Pegafit with monthly Crossfit and weekly Thursday afternoon running training. Both take place under professional guidance.
Who are you?
- You have dreams and ambitions and are full of new ideas.
- That's music to our ears. We are always looking for the 'Holy Grail' in customer contact. If you feel like we're missing you at Pegamento, come here and make your dreams come true.
- You are driven, and you closely follow developments in software.
- Technical developments are happening at lightning speed. If we can learn something from you, we are happy to do so. You're happy, and we're happy.
- You quickly grasp and master new technologies.
- We don't expect you to be a whizzkid, but we do expect you to want to keep learning. Only then can we continue to innovate in customer contact with your support.
Do you fit in with our vision?
Do you feel like we are missing your expertise at Pegamento? Then send us an open application explaining what we are missing and why we need you for it.
Want to know more about your future colleagues? Check out who we are.
We warmly welcome own initiative. You never say 'can't', and you always want to know 'why'. Our culture really sets us apart. With us, everyone is unique. Gender, age, orientation, appearance, or origin - diversity is our motto.
Serge Poppes, CEO Pegamento
Currently, we are looking for:
We have some exciting vacancies at the moment. Click the buttons below for more information or to apply directly.
Senior Mendix specialist >
Service & Support Engineer >
VoIP Engineer >
Software Tester >
Interested in what we do? View our solutions here.
Is your vacancy not listed here? Then send us an open application without any obligation. We will then see whether we can offer a suitable position that matches your talents and wishes.